Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer. While many take the long weekend as an excuse to go out of town or break out their tents for the first campout of the year, it’s also a great time of year to catch up on all of the home improvement projects you’ve been putting off for warmer weather. There’s no better time than the present to touch up your space and ensure that it’s safe and good-looking for the busy summer season. There are a number of projects you may want to consider performing during the Memorial Day holiday... View Article
Categories for Home Improvement
May 30, 2018
- Preparing Garage Doors in Dodge City, KS for the Winter
- Tips for Fixing Your Drafty Windows in Dodge City, KS Before Winter Hits
- The Differences Between Slider and Double Hung Windows in Dodge City, KS
- How to Measure for Replacement Windows in Dodge City, KS
- Are Double Hung Windows in Dodge City, KS Energy Efficient?