At one point, aluminum was perhaps the most common material used in siding for homes across the United States. But when the energy crisis of the 1970s hit and the price of raw aluminum soared while new material alternatives hit the market, aluminum siding began to take a backseat to vinyl and other materials. However, there are still plenty of people who actively seek out aluminum siding, as it still does have its benefits and is offered by most siding contractors. Here are some of the pros and cons of aluminum siding you’ll want to consider when analyzing your various... View Article
Categories for Siding Materials
July 4, 2018
- Preparing Garage Doors in Dodge City, KS for the Winter
- Tips for Fixing Your Drafty Windows in Dodge City, KS Before Winter Hits
- The Differences Between Slider and Double Hung Windows in Dodge City, KS
- How to Measure for Replacement Windows in Dodge City, KS
- Are Double Hung Windows in Dodge City, KS Energy Efficient?