Steel Entry Doors and Their Benefits
Steel entry doors are quite popular these days, but not everyone knows why. There are actually many reasons. Steel entry doors actually feature polyurethane foam on the inside to make them lightweight and easy to maneuver. The outside of the polyurethane foam is coated with steel to offer great protection and durability. Not only do these doors offer great security, but they look great as well! Steel entry doors are available in plenty of designs and styles, so you can easily find the perfect one for your home.
Read on to learn about the many advantages of steel entry doors:
- They’re energy efficient: One of the best things about steel entry doors is that they can help save money on your energy bill. This is thanks to the insulating foam found in steel doors, which helps keep warm air in during the winter and cool air in during the summer. That means you won’t have to blast your air conditioner or heater all season long. You might even notice the energy savings right away.
- They’re durable: As mentioned above, steel entry doors are extremely durable thanks to their steel outer coating. Many types of doors experience warping over time, but this isn’t much of an issue with steel doors. Steel entry doors can also withstand the elements better than other types of doors, meaning you probably won’t have to worry about constant repairs.
- They’re affordable: Steel entry doors are actually quite inexpensive, which is great news for those looking to save some money on home renovations. A reputable steel entry door dealer will offer fair prices for top-quality products.
- They come in many different styles: Just because a door is covered in steel doesn’t mean it has to have a boring look. There are plenty of customization options that come with some steel doors. For example, you might choose to give your steel entry door a wood finish for that natural look. Steel doors on their own often give off a modern look.
- They’re easy to maintain: If you’re looking for a door that requires little maintenance, go with steel. Thanks to their durability, steel entry doors don’t need constant repairs or maintenance. It’s also quite easy to clean steel doors when necessary. Just be sure to avoid harsh cleaning products, especially if your door has a finish on it.
- They’re easy to install: The installation process is easy with steel entry doors. That said, it’s usually best to have a professional take care of the installation. While these doors are easy to install, it’s also easy to make a mistake if you don’t have the right experience.
If you’re looking for the perfect new entry door, consider steel doors. These doors are durable, energy efficient, affordable and much more. They are also known to last a long time. Contact Wes-Kan Siding Windows & Doors today to ask about the steel entry doors we have available. We even offer customization services, so you can be just as creative as you want with your new door.
Categorised in: Front Doors