The Importance of Proactively Replacing Your Windows
Though they can last for decades, there may come the day when it’s time to replace those old windows in Dodge City, KS with some new ones. In our opinion, it’s better to stay ahead of the curve and replace them sooner rather than later. Continue reading to learn a few of the reasons to replace your home windows now instead of waiting around:
- Save on energy costs: Older windows don’t have the proper insulation qualities we look for nowadays, meaning your HVAC system has to work harder to heat and cool your home. The harder your system works, the higher your energy bills get. Replacing your windows can save you hundreds of dollars throughout the year, so they’ll pay for themselves after a while.
- Increase comfort: With more insulation comes more comfort. When you upgrade your windows, you’ll no longer feel a sudden draft near the windows on a cold day. You’ll also feel cooler on hot summer afternoons, as the windows will block any hot air from creeping inside.
- Boost resale value: Window replacement is one of the top 10 home improvement projects, partially due to the value it adds. New windows provide up to a 74 percent return on investment—higher than most remodeling projects. New windows also make your home more enticing for potential buyers.
- Bolster security: Last, but certainly not least, new windows add to your home’s safety. Older windows are easier to break into, leaving your home susceptible to a break-in or other crime. We can’t guarantee that new windows will deter any burglars, but they will certainly make it harder for the criminal to get inside.
Shop at Wes-Kan Siding Windows & Doors
Not only are we open during the pandemic, but we’re your best bet when it comes to getting new windows in Dodge City, KS. Here are a few reasons why our customers come to us time and time again:
- Locally owned and operated: When it comes to hiring someone to install new windows in your home, you always want to choose someone you can trust. When you work with a national retailer, that’s not a guarantee. We’re a locally owned company that only employs trustworthy and honest workers.
- Years of experience: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, so we’ve seen and done it all when it comes to windows. With our expertise in the field, there’s no project too big or too small for us to tackle. Whether you need to replace one window or all of them, we’re the team for the job.
- Wide range of products and services: There’s no need to run all over town looking for your dream windows—we’re bound to have them in stock. And on the off chance that we don’t have just what you’re looking for, we’ll custom order it for you!
Spring is a great time to get new windows in Dodge City, KS! Give Wes-Kan Siding Windows & Doors a call today to learn more about our products or to get a quote for your next window installation project.
Categorised in: Windows